Dr. Robert Cameron
- Medical degree obtained from University of Alberta in 1989
- With the Associate Clinic since 1998
- Particular medical interests in: general surgery (hernia repair, vasectomy, appendectomy), endoscopy (sigmoidoscopy, gastroscopy), obstetrics and gynecology (C-section, laparoscopic tubal ligation, D & C)
- Professional associations: Alberta Medical Association, Canadian Medical Association, Society of Rural Physicians of Canada, Pincher Creek Medical Chief of Staff
- Off-time interests include: hunting, fishing, running, skiing (cross-country and downhill), family
The Associate Clinic is accepting new patients. Please talk with a clinic receptionist by phoning 403-627-3321 or come in person to arrange for placement with a clinic physician.